Friday, September 16, 2011

Why?

I wanted to start this blog because I believe it's important to share our faith journey with one another.   It is important to work it through together with other believers.  I hope this will be a safe place to do that.  "Now faith is being sure of what we hope for and certain of what we do not see."  That is Hebrews 11:1.  It's the beginning of the hall of faith.  


The Hall of Faith is a list of people that qualify for the term faithful.  They were those who trusted God when all the evidence pointed in an entirely different direction.  They walked and lived and breathed on faith alone.   It was all they had.





I am the first to admit that my faith wavers at times.  In all honesty, those times are quite frequent.  Not my faith in God Himself, but my faith that His plan is the right one.  I spend more time than is good for me trying to convince Him that I have a better plan.


There I said it.  I was honest.  See through, if you will.  That's why I am here sharing.  I want to be see through.  I hope it will allow you to be see through also.  I hope that by being a bit more transparent we can help each other scratch the itch that we just can't reach.

No comments:

Post a Comment